Chin's Express: Lunch That Don't Impress Me Much

by - 3:36 AM

Chin's Express meal :|
After the tiring errands with my Mom. We decided to eat somewhere else. At first, we are choosing which fast-food chain we are going to choose but since we already had McDo and Jollibee this week we ended up choosing in one of the food express located at the food court.


We choose to dine-in at Chin's Express. This was actually one of our favorite whenever we visit SM Megamall during our childhood days but it's been more than 10 years since we haven't had it. I think I already forgot the taste of my fave dishes like sweet and sour meatballs and their beef ampalaya.


They offer affordable meals worth Php79 ($1.9) and Php89 ($2.2). Mine got sweet and sour meatballs, chopsuey (mixed vegetables), cup of rice and free macaroni salad while mom's choice had beef ampalaya, 1-pc fried chicken, cup of rice and pansit bihon. It doesn't include softdrinks yet.

We regret having our lunch there because I find the meatballs dry inside when you take a bite. It's not even warm/hot or at least had it heat for a few minutes. But since we don't want to waste our money, we don't have any choice but to finish them all. Oh! Before I forgot, I gave my salad to my mom. I don't really eat that kind of salad and it looks dry as well.

They really changed a lot and it seriously disappoint us.

Will I ever comeback to Chin's Express? No, I don't think so.

You May Also Like

0 comments