Homemade Mojos ala Shakey's Recipe

by - 4:46 PM


I am sharing you one of my comfort foods. It is a homemade Mojos! Yay! I am sure you all know what Mojos is... it is one of the famous dish popularized by Shakey's restaurant. I have been craving for this that's why I decided to make it at home for our snack before hitting the sack.


Homemade Mojos Recipe

Making mojos is so easy as counting 1,2,3 ... Just prepare your sliced potatoes (not peeled but scrubbed, well as for me I forgot to peeled them off hehe), flour, salt and pepper, oil, milk and your favorite powdered flavorings and herbs.

In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, salt and pepper, powdered flavorings and herbs). Also in another bowl beat eggs, add a pinch of salt and ground black pepper and milk.

Dip the sliced potato in the egg mixture then dredge it in the dry mixture. Then fry until golden brown. And you're done. Simple, isn't it?

I love dipping it in garlic ranch dip. :) Yummy! Take a bite with mojos!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete