Lunch Time @ Sanctuario de San Pablo Resort & Spa

by - 3:03 PM

We had a one-time complimentary meal inclusive during our day-tour stay Sanctuario de San Pablo Resort & Spa last May 17, 2013.

The day-tour entrance fee costs at Php550 per person.


Smoked Honey BBQ glazed Ribs


First off, my chosen meal was Baby Back Ribs. It is a smoked honey BBQ glazed ribs with buttered vegetables. It also comes with a cup of rice and a glass of iced tea. The serving is okay and the taste is really good as the pork is tender and well-cooked. I love the glazed sauce and even thought to ask for more. They also prepared a glass of cold water for the customer which a plus factor for me since I'd love to drink water with me whenever I eat my meals. No need to ask for one and just grab to drink.

I don't really eat this kind of food (I mean the ribs part) but I am glad I was able to taste it and it was really worth it. I took slices and shared it with my mom and sis for them to try it. They said it was really delicious.

Breaded Fish Fillet and mayo dip

This is another complimentary meal that mom had chosen for her lunch. She had a breaded fish fillet with mayo dip and buttered mixed vegetables. I don't think there's any reason why she wouldn't like this meal since she loves eating seafoods particularly fish. Anyway, I had a chance to taste it, it was good and well deep-fried. I'm loving it when dipping it in the mayo dip.

Chicken cutlets
My big sister had Chicken cutlets as her one-time complimentary meal. Since there are only 3 choices on their lunch menu and we already chose the other 2, she just opt to take it so at least we get try each of the available dishes.

 There's nothing special with this dish. Done in deep-fried chicken breaded in a flour mixture then cut into many pieces. I expected its sauce as thicker and sweet, but only to find out that it’s just a branded soy sauce (a Kikkoman soy sauce, perhaps?) with a bit of sour taste (calamansi or vinegar?). Just like our meals, it also comes with buttered mixed vegetables, cup of rice and a glass of iced tea.
 

You may want to check out our day-tour experience at Sanctuario de San Pablo Resort & Spa.

You May Also Like

0 comments